PRIMARY CARE PHYSICIANS EAST – COPC
6096 East Main Street, Site 112, Columbus, Ohio 43213
Family Medicine – Outpatient – (MD/DO)
Full –Time Opportunity
COPC is seeking a Family Medicine Physician (MD/DO) to add to its practice on East Main Street, Columbus, OH. 43213. This is an established practice with 3 physicians that have full patient panels!
We’re an innovative, collaborative, and enthusiastic, physician lead organization with a passion for doing what is right for each patient. Join us as we expand to provide quality healthcare throughout the Greater Columbus area.
Please review the following key points:
- Growing patient population with a great reputation for patient care.
- Providing Tele-health to patients.
- COPC Hospitalists that cover COPC patients that are hospitalized.
- EHR eClinicalworks.
- COPC cares for over 30% of the marketplace.
- Independent Physician Owned Group
- Family Medicine specialty interest(s) a plus.
- Occurrence – Medical Malpractice.
- COPC has their own lab, radiology services, vaccine repository.
- Practice Hours – Monday through Friday – 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Closed on Saturday.
- 401-K and Profit-sharing plans.
- Term Life Insurance
- Long term disability.
- Health, vision and dental insurance.
- Medical reimbursement account (125C)
- Health Savings Account.
- Starting bonus.
- Loan forgiveness.
People choose healthcare as a profession for a reason: to deliver personalized care with leading edge resources.
For additional information please contact Julie Hotchkiss, Physician Recruiter COPC. My email is firstname.lastname@example.org; cell 614-562-1231.
Not a H1B or J1 Visa opportunity.