Accepting New Patients
Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center, Nationwide Children’s Hospital
The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center and Nationwide Children’s Hospital
Titles, Recognitions, Honors, & Awards
- 2016 – Robyn D. Howson Housestaff Humanism Award
- 2016 – Robyn D. Howson Med-Peds Spirit Award
- 2016 – Minor W. Seymour Resident Award for Pediatric Primary Care
- 2016 – Craenen Golden Hour Award for Pediatric Critical Care
- 2016 – Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society
- 2013-2014 – Internal Medicine Humanism Award
- 2012 – Leonard Tow Gold Humanism Award
Associations & Organizations
- American Academy of Pediatrics, Fellow
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Fellow
- Gold Humanism Honor Society
- Alpha Omega Alpha
Dr. Kate is originally from Virginia. She attended the University of Notre Dame, where she studied anthropology, before returning to Virginia for medical school. Residency brought her and her husband to Columbus in 2012; Kate completed a combined residency in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics at OSU/Nationwide Childrens Hospital.
She joined the Marysville Primary Care family in 2016, and really enjoys caring patients of all ages in the Marysville community. She is especially interested in preventative care, and appreciates the ability to develop long-term relationships with her patients.
Dr Kate, her husband Andrew (an Emergency Medicine physician), and her daughter Leah live in Dublin and enjoy spending time with family and friends, hiking and traveling.