Helping You Navigate HealthcareManaging your healthcare can feel confusing, lonely, and overwhelming, especially if you have had recent hospital visits. COPC Care Coordinators can help you establish independence in your home or within a care facility.
If you are referred to our service, we will contact you with a next-step process to ensure your safety and independence.
Comprehensive Care Services
- Manage your healthcare alongside your other care providers, such as home health and specialists.
- Support your personal caregivers and give them guidance.
- Help address concerns with increased fatigue, memory loss, balance/recent falls, and nutrition.
- Ensure you are safely transitioned to home.
- To help you remain independent, we can help you find services such as transportation, nutrition, bathing, or housekeeping.
- Provide resources and counseling to help you navigate the complex world of healthcare.
- Assist with the completion of Advanced Directives, such as Living Wills and Healthcare Power of Attorney forms.
Health Coach Support
- Encourage participation and adherence with your provider’s treatment plan.
- Ensure you have input for treatment options and decisions.
- Assist you and your caregivers with understanding your healthcare benefits.
Our pediatric team of social workers and community health workers are here to support your child and family in the next steps in dynamic care and community resources. Working together with your child's healthcare team, the social workers and community health workers help you navigate medical care and complicated systems such as the Department of Job and Family Services, Mental Health providers or school related needs. Including community resource linkage for reducing barriers to food, rent, utilities, transportation to medical appointments and many more! There is no cost for our service to you.
HOW TO REACH US
Please speak to your child’s Pediatrician, who can send a referral today.