Helping You Navigate HealthcareManaging your healthcare can feel confusing, lonely, and overwhelming, especially if you have had recent hospital visits. COPC Care Coordinators can help you establish independence in your home or within a care facility.
If you are referred to our service, we will contact you with a next-step process to ensure your safety and independence. This is a free service provided by Central Ohio Primary Care.
Care Cordination Services
- Manage your healthcare alongside your other care providers, such as home health and specialists.
- Support your personal caregivers and give them guidance.
- Help address concerns with increased fatigue, memory loss, balance/recent falls, and nutrition.
- Ensure you are safely transitioned to home.
- Provide a prescription assistance program to help those who cannot afford medication.
- Teach disease-specific and medication management skills.
- To help you remain independent, we can help you find services such as transportation, nutrition, bathing, or housekeeping.
- Provide resources and counseling to help you navigate the complex world of healthcare.
- Assist with the completion of Advanced Directives, such as Living Wills and Healthcare Power of Attorney forms.
Health Coach Support
- Encourage participation and adherence with your provider’s treatment plan.
- Ensure you have input for treatment options and decisions.
- Assist you and your caregivers with understanding your healthcare benefits.
As COPC Care Coordinators, we advocate for our patients with kindness and mindful service to ensure clinical excellence that promotes the best outcomes.
Your COPC Primary Care Physician
Because we work directly with your primary care physician, you may call them first and they will contact us if you need care coordination from our team. Click here to find your COPC physician.
Care Navigation Services
If your COPC physician's office is closed, you may call our Care Navigation team at (614) 865-3125 and the nurses there will assist you.
Current COPC patients may also call toll-free at (833) 660-0780 to speak with our intake specialist directly.