Before You Arrive
- Please bring your current insurance card with you to every visit. Your physician's office will file your insurance claim if we are approved providers for your insurance plan.
- In the absence of a current insurance card, you will be asked to pay in full at the office and file with your insurance company yourself.
- You are responsible for any amounts not covered by your insurance plan including co-payments, deductibles, coinsurance, and non-covered services. Co-pays and past due balances are due and payable at the time of your appointment.
To help us better serve you and our other patients, we kindly ask that you keep your scheduled appointments.
If you must change your appointment, please do so within 24 hours of the scheduled appointment time. You may be charged a fee for missing or skipping an appointment.
Payment Policy & Guidelines
- Please be aware that some services provided may be non-covered services under your insurance policy. It is your responsibility to be aware of the restrictions and guidelines of your policy.
- Our fees are standardized based on the length, severity, and complexity of the visit. We will do our best to assist you in identifying all appropriate information in regards to any fees you may have.
- Full payment is due when services are rendered for self-pay patients or patients who have no insurance (unless other arrangements have been made in advance.) For your convenience, we accept Visa, MasterCard, and Discover cards.
Check Policy - Fees
If a check is returned to our office due to insufficient funds, the original check amount plus a $25.00 returned check fee is due.
To avoid further late fees or collection action, the new payment and fee must be received within 30 days of the date that the check was originally returned.
Bill Payment Methods
You have three options to pay your bill safely and securely.
Tips for Paying Your Bill
The “Latest Statement” tile will no longer
exist in the patient portal dashboard.
However, “Statement History” can be accessed under “My Account”.
Clicking on a statement date will open the electronic view of the statement selected. This will contain the “Pay Bill” button at the top of the form.
Patients will receive a code on their statement they can use
to pay their bill without having to log into the Patient Portal.
View the sample statement code image above for details.
Entering and Receiving Codes
Once you have accessed HealowPay.com
enter your statement code and last name.
If you cannot locate your statement code, you can select the “Click Here if you do not have the Statement Code” link.
A statement must have been generated after Healow Pay has been activated for this feature to work.
HealowPay through Healow Check-in
Patients will be able to pay their balances and/or copay during the virtual check-in process for those offices utilizing Healow Check-in and choose to enable the feature.
Insurances We Accept
We are a health care provider for most major health plans, but not all providers in each of our practices accept all insurance plans. Please call us at (614) 326-2672, Option 2 to determine if your provider accepts your insurance.
- Aetna Better Health aka Aetna MyCare
- Aetna Better Health aka Aetna MyCare - Established COPC Patients with Referrals Only
- Aetna Better Health aka Aetna MyCare - Established Patients Only
- Aetna Medicare (COPC Senior Care Advantage Participant)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Anthem Exchange
- Anthem Medicaid
- Anthem Medicare (COPC Senior Care Advantage Participant)
- Anthem Medicare (HMO & PPO Traditional)
- Buckeye AmBetter
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - Established Patients Only
- Caresource Marketplace
- Caresource Medicaid
- Caresource Medicaid - Established COPC Patients with Referrals Only
- Caresource Medicaid - Established Patients Only
- First Health
- Humana Commercial
- Humana Medicare (COPC Senior Care Advantage Participant)
- JPMC Aetna
- JPMC Cigna
- Medicaid - Established COPC Patients with Referrals Only
- Medicaid - Established Patients Only
- Medical Hoffnung Ministry
- Medical Mutual of Ohio (MMO)
- Medical Mutual OhioHealth HMO
- MediGold (COPC Senior Care Advantage Participant)
- Molina Medicaid
- Molina Medicaid - Established COPC Patients with Referrals Only
- Molina Medicaid - Established Patients Only
- Mt.Carmel Health Partners Trinity Health Plan
- Ohio Health Choice (OHCP)
- OSCAR Buckeye Health
- OSCAR Buckeye Health - Established Patients Only
- OSU Health Plans
- Paramount - Established Patients Only
- Paramount Medicaid
- PPO Connect
- Quality Care Partners
- Railroad Medicare
- Tricare Prime Remote-PCP/SCP Network Plan
- Tricare Standard
- Trinity Health Plan - Aetna Administered
- United Medicare Resources (UMR)
- UnitedHealthcare Community Plan
- UnitedHealthcare Medicare (COPC Senior Care Advantage Participant)
- Valor Health
- Workers Comp-Federal
- Workers Comp-State