- Communicate with your doctor.
- Pay copays and bills.
- Manage appointments online.
- Use eCheck-In.
- Request prescription refills.
- Access your health history.
- Link to your family's health record.
- View vaccine information and lab results.
For more information about MyChart, check out https://www.mychart.com/features.
You can ensure that your account stays secure even if someone else has your username or password by turning on two-step verification. When this feature is turned on, you must enter a code that is sent to you by email or text message to log in to MyChart, in addition to using your username and password. For more information, check out our helpful video on two-step verification.
You might receive email or text notifications that contain links to MyChart. These notifications allow you to login to MyChart securely using a link that expires after a short time. Keeping your MyChart account secure means keeping your phone number and email account secure. If you think that your phone number or email account may be compromised, you can change the phone number or email account on file on the "Personal Information" page in MyChart.
For further assistance, call our MyChart Patient Support Line at (614) 423-6916.
- Clinic staff might sign you up directly while you're at the front desk or in the exam room.
- You might receive a MyChart activation code on your After Visit Summary or on a billing statement.
- You might receive a text message or email with an activation code when you come in for a visit.
- You might be able to use self-signup online to create a MyChart account by matching your information against what is on file in your medical record or with third-party identity verification.
Your Medical Record
- Patient Information
- Historical Encounter List
- Lab Results
- Anatomic Pathology
- Imaging Results
- Scanned Documents
- Colonoscopy Procedures
- Problem Lists
- Future Orders
- Future Appointments
- Guarantor Accounts
- Referrals & Authorizations
- Insurance Coverages
To pay bills for visits after October 1, 2023 you can log into MyChart or pay as a guest. Guest link coming soon.
Release of Information
MyChart for My Family
You might also want to grant a family member or friend access to your medical records when you need assistance managing your appointments and other medical needs. To give someone access to your medical record, grant access via a proxy invite through the Friends and Family Access page in MyChart.
- Care team
- Health issues
- Test results
To view this information, you must link your account. Check out our video tutorial on how to do this.