Meet Our Providers
Download printable patient forms before your next visit to save time.View Forms
Discover how to have a virtual appointment with your COPC provider.View Details
See the insurances we accept. Providers will vary, check their profile for details.View Insurances
View statements and securely pay your medical bills online.Pay Bill
View medical records, lab results, and more on MyChart.Visit MyChart
Get in touch with us for information and assistance.Get Assistance
About Associated Pediatrics
Welcome to Associated Pediatrics
We appreciate the opportunity to provide high quality pediatric care for your children. We believe that children are a most precious gift. It is our promise to dedicate ourselves to your children's physical and emotional well-being.
Why Pay for Sports Physicals?
Call us instead! Most health plans cover well exams with no out of pocket costs. If your child’s annual well exam is up to date we will complete your forms, no fees! If they are due for their well exam, schedule today. Sports forms can be completed during the well exam and anytime the following year. Confirm with your health plan if you are unsure if preventive visits are free.
- What to bring: be sure to bring your current insurance information, a photo ID, and co-pays to each visit.
- Avoid a no-show fee: call at least 24 hours before the scheduled appointment time to reschedule or cancel during our office hours.
- If you're in a hurry: ask for the first appointment of the morning/afternoon or during the 2:00 pm hour.
- For sports and back to school forms: bring completed forms to exams or request them 1-2 months ahead of time
- Immunization records: be sure to get and keep copies of your child's vaccine records after their 2, 5, 12, and 18 year visits.
- Same day appointments: call early to get the best available time, phones open at 7:45 am - 8:00 am.
- Evening appointments: schedule appointments 3 to 4 months in advance because evening hours book up quickly. After hours fees do apply.
- Physical and well exams: book at least 2 to 3 months in advance. Your child should be scheduled at 1 ,2, 4, 6, 9, 12, 15, 18, 24, and 30 months and then annually from 3 to 18 years of age.
- Prescription refills: requests will be completed within 24 business hours. Annual physical exams and timely medication checks are necessary for refills to be completed. This voicemail box is accessible 24/7 at 614-882-3540
- Referrals: if your insurance requires a referral from your child's pediatrician to see a specialist, please let us know in advance to receive maximum coverage by your insurance and to avoid being rescheduled.
- Urgent care and hospital visits: talk to one of our physicians on call after office hours. They may be able to save you a costly and inconvenient trip to the hospital or confirm the need for immediate medical care.
Prescription Policies and Information
Prescriptions and refills will be handled at scheduled office visits and enough medicine will be prescribed to last at least until the patient’s next appointment. Since we expect to fill prescriptions at the office visit, running out may be a signal that it is time to call our office to schedule an appointment. We request patients be seen annually for routine medication refills. If your prescription insurance plan requires a prior authorization for a medication, you will be responsible for obtaining a Prior Authorization Form from your insurance company for your physician to complete. While our office staff and physicians do their best to help patients obtain their maximum prescription benefits, insurance plans, including drug coverage plans, are a contract between the patient and the patient's insurance company.
If you need to change pharmacies or change your prescription to mail order, the law in the State of Ohio permits non-expired prescriptions to be transferred to the new pharmacy without charge or interruption. In the case of most mail order pharmacies, they disregard this provision and require prescriptions to be re-written. In the event that this is preferred by the patient BEFORE their next routine visit, the patient has a couple of choices:
- Make an appointment to see the doctor for repeat refills
- Wait for their next regular visit to change pharmacies
- Pay a fee for the patient's physician to review their medical records and re-write the prescription - which will then need to be picked up at the office. Lost prescriptions for controlled medications (such as pain medications, sleeping aides, etc.) will not be replaced.
We discourage the practice of calling in prescriptions as it does not allow the patient or the doctor to re-evaluate the appropriateness of the prescription, and follow the condition for which the medication has been prescribed. We do not accept calls from pharmacies to refill medications. When pharmacies call us, we request contact directly with the patient.
Watch Our Video to Learn More
Learn more about Associated Pediatrics.
Pediatric Nutrition Classes
Pediatric Support Centers
625 Africa Road, Suite 300, Westerville, OH
Monday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Tuesday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Wednesday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Thursday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Friday 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
EVENING HOURS after 4:30 Most Mon-Thurs
After Hours – call us first if you think an Urgent Care or Emergency Room Visit is needed. Your doctors are on call.
Benjamin Cole, MD
Praveena V. Dhawale, MD
Brad E. Fuller, MD
Raju R. Gaglani, MD
Ellen Tamburello, MD