Northwest Family Physicians – Hilliard, Ohio – COPC
Family Medicine Outpatient – (MD/DO)
Full-Time Opportunity – 4 ½ days per week.
COPC is seeking a full time Family Medicine Physician (MD/DO) to acquire a retiring a physician’s patient panel and to add to the growth of the practice. Northwest Family Physicians is located at 3578 Fishinger Blvd., Hilliard, OH. This is an established practice with 1 physician planning to retire this year.
COPC and Northwest Family Physicians are Recognized For:
- Quality outpatient care – Providing care for over 30% of the marketplace.
- Collaboration – Every role contributes to the success of COPC.
- Being a progressive health care organization.
- Embracing Family Medicine Specialty Interest(s).
- COCP has their own lab and radiology services and vaccine repository.
- COPC Hospitalist that cover COPC patients that are hospitalized.
- EHR – EPIC
- 401-K with 6% match and Profit-sharing plans.
- Term Life Insurance.
- Long term disability.
- Health, vision and dental insurance.
- Medical reimbursement account.
- Health Savings Account.
Clinical excellence is the foundation of our business. Being the best for our patients means taking responsibility for the entirety of their care, focusing on education and prevention and advocating for each patient.
For additional information, or if you desire to send your CV information, please contact Julie Hotchkiss, Physician Recruiter COPC. Email: email@example.com ; cell 614-562-1231.
Not an H1B or J1 Visa opportunity.