FAMILY PHYSICIANS OF GAHANNA – 725 Buckles Court, Gahanna, OH.
Family Medicine Outpatient – (MD/DO)
Full-Time Opportunity – 4 to 4 ½ days per week.
COPC is seeking a full time Family Medicine Physician (MD/DO) to acquire a retiring a physician’s patient panel and to add to the growth of the practice. This is an established practice with 1 physician planning to retire Summer of 2024.
Family Physicians Of Gahanna is recognized For:
- Quality outpatient care – Providing care for over 40% of the marketplace.
- Being a progressive health care organization.
- Embracing Family Medicine Specialty Interest(s).
- COCP has their own lab and radiology services and vaccine repository.
- COPC Hospitalist that cover COPC patients that are hospitalized.
- EHR –EPIC
- Long term and short term disability.
- Term Life Insurance.
- Health, vision and dental insurance.
- Health Savings Account.
- Starting Bonus.
Clinical excellence is the foundation of our business. Being the best for our patients means taking responsibility for the entirety of their care, focusing on education and prevention and advocating for each patient.
For additional information, or if you desire to send your CV information, please contact Julie Hotchkiss, Physician Recruiter COPC. Email: email@example.com ; cell 614-562-1231.
Not an H1B or J1 Visa opportunity.