COPC (Central Ohio Primary Care) the largest physician-owned Primary Care group in the nation, is seeking a full-time (4 days a week) Nurse Practitioner to provide care for the office of COPC PHYICIANS OF SOUTHERN OHIO located at 457 Shawnee Lane, Chillicothe, OH. 45601. The Family Medicine Practice is open Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and closed on Saturdays and Sundays.
Requirements of the NP Opportunity
- 4 days a week.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience with a medical practice, urgent care or minute clinic.
- Electronic Medical Record experience preferred, but not required. E-ClinicalWorks is the EMR currently used at COPC.
- Must possess an active nursing license for the state of Ohio.
- Must have 3 years experience as an NP in a Family Medicine practice setting.
Essential Position Responsibilities
- Obtains a compete health database the includes health history, physical exam and any screening or diagnostic tests.
- Interprets health data by identifying risk factors and any variation from norms and/or diagnosing actual or potential health problems.
- Managers well and illness needs according to reasonable standards of care or guidelines.
- Evaluates the process and outcome of the management plan and modifies the plan as indicated.
- Collaborates with other disciplines in teaching, supervision and implementation of care.
- Uses Universal Precautions when tasks being performed present the possibility of exposure to, blood and bodily fluids.
- Maintains patient confidentiality at all times.
- Documents all pertinent information accurately, legibly, and in a timely manner.
- Has knowledge of the clinic interventions and equipment necessary to meet the specific needs of the patient population served.
- Competitive compensation based on experience.
- 10 days of paid time off per year.
- $500.00 toward continuing medical education.
Qualified applicants please send resumes to:
Julie Hotchkiss, COPC Recruiter – email@example.com.