Columbus Infectious Disease Specialists an established COPC practice located at 625 Africa Road, Suite 320, Westerville, OH. seeks a BE/BC Infectious Disease Physician. Currently this practice has 4 Infectious Disease Physicians and is seeking a 5th for the growth of it’s patient population. This position is both consultive Infectious Disease in the inpatient hospital setting as well as seeing patients in the outpatient clinic setting.
- BC in Internal Medicine.
- Fellowship trained in Infectious Disease.
- BE/BC in infectious Disease.
- Seeking both experienced and newly trained providers.
- Must possess current, unrestricted OH license or be eligible for licensure.
- Must possess Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) registration or be eligible for registration.
Position Highlights Include
- 100% Infectious Disease position. Patient ages are 18 and up.
- Rounding at 2 hospital sites and an Inpatient Rehab. Also provides coverage a ½ day coverage for wound care clinic at one of the rounding hospital campuses.
- Physicians cover their own calls during the week and cover calls 1 weekend per month.
- Practice is seeking 5 days a week and 1 call weekend a month.
- Practice is seeking a confident, calm physician leader who is conscientious of patient care and interactions with staff.
- 401-K with 6% match and Profit-sharing plans
- Term Life Insurance; Long term disability
- Heath, vision and dental insurance
- Medical reimbursement account
- Health Savings account
At COPC we believe people choose healthcare as a profession for a reason: to deliver personalized care with leading edge resources.
Not an H1B or J1 Visa opportunity.