PEDIATRIC PRACTICE OPPORTUNITY – CENTRAL OHIO PRIMARY CARE
Located in a rapidly growing Northwest Community of Columbus, Ohio with good schools, thriving industry, plus recreational parks and plenty of green space to enjoy outdoor activities.
Interested candidates please consider:
- Full-time opportunity – 4 to 4 ½ days a week.
- Current staffing 3 physicians, 1 CNP, 3 Registered Nurses and 2 Medical Asst. plus office staff.
- Well established patient panel with a large waiting list of potential patients.
- Supportive and helpful mentors.
- Integrated EMR- eClinicalworks.
- Independent Physician Owned Group.
- Specialty interest(s) a plus.
- Focus on Health Education & Disease Management: Diabetes Management; Pediatric Nutrition and Asthma Education.
- Childhood & Adolescent Immunizations.
- Pediatric Same Day Centers for after hour care support.
- Competitive salary with shareholder potential after 1 year. (No WRVU scale)
- 401-K and Profit-sharing plans.
- Long and short term Disability.
- Health, vision and dental insurance.
- CME allowance.
- Health Saving Account.
- Student Loan Forgiveness.
Not an H1B or Ja Visa opportunity.