COPC is seeking a full time Internal Medicine Physician (MD/DO) to add to the growth of the already existing practice. Columbus East Internal Medicine is an established practice with 2 Internal Medicine physicians and 1 CNP. The practice is located at 1075-A Beecher Crossing North, Gahanna, OH. 43230
Columbus East Internal Medicine Recognized For
- Excellent Quality outpatient care – Providing care for over 30% of the marketplace.
- Growing patient population for the community of Gahanna and surrounding areas.
- Collaboration – Every role contributes to the success of COPC.
- Being a progressive health care organization.
- Providing Tele-health to patients.
- Embracing Internal Medicine Specialty Interest(s).
- COCP has their own lab and radiology services and vaccine repository.
- COPC Hospitalist that cover COPC patients that are hospitalized.
- EHR – eClinicalworks.
- 401-K with 6% match and Profit-sharing plans.
- Term Life Insurance.
- Long and short-term disability.
- Health, vision and dental insurance.
- Medical reimbursement account.
- Health Savings Account.
Clinical excellence is the foundation of our business. Being the best for our patients means taking responsibility for the entirety of their care, focusing on education and prevention and advocating for each patient. COPC is The Best For Primary Care!
Not an H1B or J1 Visa opportunity.