COPC (Central Ohio Primary Care) the largest physician-owned Primary Care group in the nation, is seeking a full-time Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistants to provide care for our joint venture with VERA WHOLE HEALTH servicing multiple Columbus locations.
Requirements of the NP/PA Opportunity
- 5 days a week. Monday – Friday 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience with a medical practice, urgent care or minute clinic.
- Electronic Medical Record experience.
- Must possess an active license for the state of Ohio.
- Must be independent providers that have experience in chronic disease management, wellness, and women’s health.
Essential Position Responsibilities
- Obtains a compete health database the includes health history, physical exam and any screening or diagnostic tests.
- Interprets health data by identifying risk factors and any variation from norms and/or diagnosing actual or potential health problems.
- Managers well and illness needs according to reasonable standards of care or guidelines.
- Evaluates the process and outcome of the management plan and modifies the plan as indicated.
- Uses Universal Precautions when tasks being performed present the possibility of exposure to, blood and bodily fluids.
- Maintains patient confidentiality at all times.
- Documents all pertinent information accurately, legibly, and in a timely manner.
- Has knowledge of the clinic interventions and equipment necessary to meet the specific needs of the patient population served.
- Competitive compensation based on experience.
- Central Ohio Primary Care Employment and Benefits.