Fairfield Internal Medicine is seeking an Internal Medicine Physician (MD/DO) to add to its ever-flourishing practice. This Internal Medicine Practice is a successful established practice with 1 retiring physician. The office location is on Ewing Street just south of the Fairfield Medical Center.
COPC is proud to invite you to explore this practice opportunity where the road to success, meets that good life!
Please review the following key points
- Fantastic way to start or continue a career with an established patient panel.
- Independent Physician Owned Group – Central Ohio Primary Care.
- Growing patient population with a great reputation for patient care.
- Outpatient coverage only.
- The practice location is within walking distance to the hospital.
- Being part of a progressive health care organization.
- Internal Medicine specialty interests a plus.
- Providing Telehealth to patients.
- 401-K and Profit-sharing plans
- Long term and short-term disability
- Health, vision and dental Insurance
- Medical reimbursement account
- Starting bonus
- Student Loan Forgiveness.
The Lancaster Community
- Lancaster, OH is a thriving town with a community feel and metropolitan amenities.
- Good schools, golf course, parks, and recreation.
- A low cost of living index.
- Local Brewery and winery.
- Very close to Hocking Hills, Old Man’s Cave and scenic covered bridges.
- Fairs, Festivals, Arts, Crafts, Antiques & Shopping.
Want To Learn More?
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Julie Hotchkiss at (614) 865-3184 (office), (614) 562-1231 (cell), or send an email.
Internal Medicine Physician (MD/DO)