WESTERVILLE INTERNAL MEDICINE – (MD/DO)
Located at 625 Africa Road, Westerville, Ohio
Central Ohio Primary Care is currently seeking a full-time Internal Medicine Outpatient Physician for an established Westerville, Ohio practice. Be a part of COPC a VALUE-BASTED HEALTHCARE ORGANIZATION.
Please consider the following advantages:
- Established Outpatient practice with 5 established Internal Medicine physicians and 1 Endocrinologist.
- COPC Hospitalist team with physicians that cover your patients when a hospital visit is necessary.
- Care Navigation Call Center – Seven Days a Week providing call coverage when the COPC provider is not available.
- Collegial Atmosphere and Supportive Executive Leadership.
- Quality focused Internal Medicine Practice.
- Average patient volume of 18 to 20 patients/day.
- COPC SameDay Centers provide patient care to COPC patients evenings and weekends.
A robust compensation package, accompanied by full health benefits, with a competitive retirement package – 6% employer contribution toward your 401K plan.
Ownership and say in the Group Work-Life satisfaction is truly possible!
Westerville, Ohio is a progressive Northeast community with a strong tradition in healthcare, education and economic growth.
For additional information and further consideration please contact Julie Hotchkiss at email@example.com; 614-562-1231 cell.
Want To Learn More?
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Julie Hotchkiss at (614) 865-3184 (office), (614) 562-1231 (cell), or send an email.
625 Africa Road, Westerville, Ohio
MD / DO