COLUMBUS INTERNAL MEDICINE - Central Ohio Primary Care
Internal Medicine – Outpatient – (MD/DO)
Full –Time Opportunity
Columbus Internal Medicine is seeking an Internal Medicine Physician (MD/DO) to add to it’s practice on 4895 Olentangy River Road, Columbus, OH. 43214. This an expanding established practice with 6 Internal Medicine Physicians.
Please review the following key points:
- COPC SameDay Centers provide patient care to COPC patients evenings and weekends.
- Providing Tele-health to patients.
- COPC Hospitalists that cover COPC patients that are hospitalized.
- EHR eClinicalworks. Transition to EPIC – October 2023!
- Average patient volume 16 to 20 patients/day.
- Established Physician Owned Group
- Internal Medicine specialty interest(s) a plus.
- Occurrence – Medical Malpractice.
- COPC has their own Lab, Vaccine Repository and Radiology services.
- 401-K and Profit-sharing plans.
- Term Life Insurance
- Long term and short term disability.
- Health, vision and dental insurance.
- Medical reimbursement account.
- Health Savings Account.
- Starting bonus.
- Student Loan Forgiveness.
People choose healthcare as a profession for a reason: to deliver personalized care with leading edge resources.
For additional information please contact Julie Hotchkiss, Physician Recruiter COPC. My email is email@example.com; cell 614-562-1231.