Central Ohio Primary Care is seeking a full time Advanced Practice Provider (APP) for our COPC Hospitalists group in Columbus, OH. The Advanced Practice Provider is responsible for providing health care services to hospitalized patients within the parameters of a standard care agreement or supervisory organization with an attending physician member of Central Ohio Primary Care (COPC) Hospitalists. Collaborates with physicians and other clinicians in providing a full scope of patient care in the hospital setting.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Rounding on patients in Observation Units
- Accountable Care Unit Team based care with a Physician and full support team
- Work in our Inpatient Support Center helping to resolve immediate concerns regarding hospitalized patients
- Same day Pre-admission testing clearance
- Value Based Care for Hospitalized COPC patients
- Ongoing assistance with Transitions in and out of the Hospital for COPC patients
- Monthly education-based APP meetings
- Hospitalist updates and education monthly
- Current certificate of authority to practice as an APRN in the State of Ohio, Graduate of a Nurse Practitioner program that qualifies the graduate to sit for the certification examination of a national certifying organization recognized by the Ohio Board of Nursing Master’s Degree in Nursing. ACNP or AGACNP certification.
- Graduate of a PA-C program that qualifies the graduate to sit for the certification examination recognized by the National Certification Commission for Physician Assistant (NCCPA).
- Experience in Hospital setting preferred.
- Flexibility and Eagerness to learn.
- A friendly and fast-paced environment working with passionate people
- Outstanding growth opportunities
- Competitive pay with ongoing CME support
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Short/Long Term Disability, HSA, and Life Insurance
- 401K plan with company matching contribution
- Recognition and rewards programs to recognize successful teams