- Reps, Sets, and Frequency
- Reps: 10
- Sets: 1
- Daily: 1
- Weekly: 7
Steps 1 & 2
* The images can be clicked on to increase their size.
Begin in a standing upright position holding onto a stable surface in front of you for support.
- Slowly raise your heels off the ground as far as you can
- Then lower them back to the floor
- Make sure to keep the balls of your feet on the ground and maintain your balance during the repeat.
- Begin by holding on with both hands, as the exercise becomes easier progress to one hand and then no arm support.
- Start with 1 set of 10 and work up to 3 sets of 10.
Click here to view the PDF and print this exercise