COPC is embarking on a new “teaching” initiative on the campus of Ohio Dominican University and the surrounding community. This initiative will include:
- Onsite campus Community Medical Center.
- Dedicated Teaching Program.
- Teaching responsibility - Primary Care Residents and PA’s.
Ohio Dominican University is a private Dominican liberal arts university in Columbus, Ohio. The university has approximately 1,700 students and offers undergraduate degrees in 40 majors as well as nine graduate degree programs.
Please review the following key points:
- A growing need for full-spectrum Primary Care in and around the university campus.
- Outpatient only.
- Family Medicine specialty interest(s) a plus.
- EHR eClinicalWorks.
- Work life balance – 4 days a week.
- 401-K and Profit-sharing plans.
- Term Life Insurance.
- Health, vision and dental insurances.
- Long term disability.
- Medical Reimbursement account (125C).
- Health Savings Account.
Not a H1B or J1 Visa opportunity.
Join us as we expand to provide quality healthcare throughout the Greater Columbus area!